Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2 Corinthians 6:16b



2 Corinthians 5:16b

I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.
Download the full resolution size here.  Other sizes after the break.



Other Sizes

Full Size
16x9
4x3
3x2
Phone Background
Instagram
Facebook Cover

This was a request!  I have loved this effect ever since Hillsong United popularized it on the artwork for the Aftermath album.  I like the idea of the world being upside down until God reached down into it, setting things right.  And by world, of course I mean the heart of the believer.  You know that's right.  

If you have a request for a different size or a specific verse, send it over.  I'll do my best to make something for you!  If you'll just be patient, that is!  SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment