Thursday, January 17, 2013

Isaiah 41:10


Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear for I am with you, do not be afraid for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will hold on to you with my righteous right hand.

Download the full resolution file in 1920x1080 here.  Other sizes available after the break.


Available Sizes:
1920x1080
1680x1050
1440x900
1366x768
1280x800

Isaiah has always intimidated me.  I have given it the least amount of attention of all the books of the Bible, but it's so amazingly deep and complex.  Perhaps this complexity are what scares me - where Romans 8 is so systematic, Isaiah is poetic.  My brain has difficulty with poetry.  I think that's good, though.  To be humbled by something that I can't wrap my head around forces my heart to fall on my knees.  It's good to be reminded that God doesn't conform to our theology... but I digress.

If you have any other sizes that you need or want, leave a comment or send an e-mail and I'll make it!  Same goes for any verses or pictures that you want done.  SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment