Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Romans 12:2

Romans 12:2

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of the world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Download the full resolution file in 16x9 format ratio here.  More sizes after the break.

Other Sizes

4x3
3x2
Facebook Cover
Phone Background

I get bored a lot... I can either let my mind wander, or I can doodle.  Now, I don't really doodle normal things like rainbows and flowers and stuff (waaaaait, I'm also not a 7 year old girl, so I wouldn't doodle those things), but I do doodle geometric shapes.  It keeps my brain sharp when I'm trying to focus on learning things.  This was a play off of that - since those shapes are all built from the same mold, it made me think of conforming to the world.  There's that one shape in the middle that seems to defy the rest, however, and it fails to conform (honestly, it was difficult to do this, my left brain OCDness wanted things to be perfectly fit).   

If you have any other sizes that you need or want, leave a comment or send an e-mail and I'll make it!  Same goes for any verses or pictures that you want done.  SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment